Psychics/My lost 13in Mac laptop pro

Question
QUESTION: Hello Inbal,
      I hope you can help me find my lost stolen laptop..my birthday is march 7 1981. I hope to find my laptop bc ally stored information for school all my research papers are saved on there. On September 30, 2013 around 1:30-2:00pm I accidentally left my top on a chair I was sitting in while studying. A young guy named Robert saw who picked up my laptop. The guy who picked up my laptop was a young African male with mid ear to neck dreadlocks wearing baggy basketball shorts. I hope to find my lap top to restore some peace back in my life. The serial number for the laptop is 340443ENATM. Please help me locate it. I greatly appreciate your time & assistance. Sincerely, Hannah.

ANSWER: I do not give private sessions here and if you decide to set this to public I would like to know how much you trust robert himself and if he knows you very well what was he doing not preventing the guy he claim took the laptop from taking it

QUESTION: I only met Robert upon trying to find my laptop. He overheard me asking about it and came forth describing my laptop to me & then telling me the guy who picked it up offered to take it to lost & found, which obviously he didn't. I understand the laptop is a materialistic item, however the laptop itself holds a sentimental value, and memories of my deceased puppy. I greatly appreciate anything you can inform me. Please, I am seeking your assistance sincerely from the bottom of my heart.

Answer
I only ask about Robert because the cards suggested he is not so honest in the info he gave you but unfortunatelly I asked the tarot if you are getting it back ever and their reply was negative. I suggest to try and get over it but sometimes there is not much to be done. sorry

Psychics

Inbal