Psychics/love

Question
Hi Nancy, my boyfriend is been acting weird lately, and i'm starting to wonder if he truly loves me and is committed to me. What do you see going on?

Answer
Hi, Maia,

Your own intuition is telling you something important here. I think your boyfriend still loves you, but the issue of commitment is a bigger question — for reasons that have little or nothing to do with you. He seems to be wondering what he is giving up by making the choices he has re: job, relationship, etc. . . . I feel some resentment he's directing toward others (including you) in order to avoid the challenge of looking at his own feelings and behavior. Something is going on with a male in his life, an older male such as a father. It feels like a very dysfunctional relationship that has impeded your boyfriend's ability to trust (both others and himself). Trust your instincts to guide you toward the next step.

All blessings,
Nancy

Psychics

Nancy Crowe