Hi Nancy, my boyfriend is been acting weird lately, and i'm starting to wonder if he truly loves me and is committed to me. What do you see going on?

Hi, Maia,

Your own intuition is telling you something important here. I think your boyfriend still loves you, but the issue of commitment is a bigger question — for reasons that have little or nothing to do with you. He seems to be wondering what he is giving up by making the choices he has re: job, relationship, etc. . . . I feel some resentment he's directing toward others (including you) in order to avoid the challenge of looking at his own feelings and behavior. Something is going on with a male in his life, an older male such as a father. It feels like a very dysfunctional relationship that has impeded your boyfriend's ability to trust (both others and himself). Trust your instincts to guide you toward the next step.

All blessings,

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.