My name is Cynthia. I am a female born on August 19, 1980. Im torn right in a marriage that is emotionally dead and i don't know if its possible to reconnect with my husband.  I met a man but we stopped seeing each other. But i cant seem to get over Him.  I want to know if the man I met and fell in love with is missing me or thinking about in, do we still have a chance?  I've been trying to get over him but I can't seem to let him go.  I just wonder if I should pursue him or just count my loss.  Will we ever see each other again?  I feel like I'm at a fork in the road in almost every area of my, career....everything...I don't know if my choices are good ones or not. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

The feelings you have are hard. Believe me as a reader I see this type of situation all the time and emotionally you are just spent. I am sorry about the marriage, but I don't see it improving and the current path shows that you will be separated in a short amount of time. I do feel that this will spark your husband to want you back and pay more attention to your love for him but it won't last. You are in a time of change. From what I see you've been doing what everyone expects you too and not what you want for a long time and this feeling of sadness and depression is overwhelming you to cause you to do something about it. You need to follow your own path now what ever that might be. Write down three things you want right and make them happen.
I see good things for you, I even see you and the one you used to date reconnecting in 2014.

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.