My name is kim- female - dob is 5/19/74 and I am asking about Dave - male - dob is 7/14/69 : my question is will Dave and I get back together in a long term relationship?

Kim the only thing I am seeing as a huge blockage for you and Dave is that there were lies told to one of you about the other and this is causing a major part of your tensions to each other and stopping you from having a good healthy relationship. I feel like there is someone else involved here in one of your heads giving you all sorts of advice and feedback and this is the main cause of you and he not being together. My suggestion is to take a close look at the outside people involved here. One of them is trying to keep you apart.

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.