Psychics/love

Question
My name is kim- female - dob is 5/19/74 and I am asking about Dave - male - dob is 7/14/69 : my question is will Dave and I get back together in a long term relationship?

Answer
Kim the only thing I am seeing as a huge blockage for you and Dave is that there were lies told to one of you about the other and this is causing a major part of your tensions to each other and stopping you from having a good healthy relationship. I feel like there is someone else involved here in one of your heads giving you all sorts of advice and feedback and this is the main cause of you and he not being together. My suggestion is to take a close look at the outside people involved here. One of them is trying to keep you apart.

Psychics

psychichelper