My birthday is July 29, 1986 and my partner's birthday is October 5th, 1987. His name is Nathanael. We are about to shift into a long distance relationship for the next 7 months. The question I would like help with is how can I use my strengths to improve the quality of our relationship?

Thank you for your help and expertise. If I can provide any other information, please let me know.

although there is strong physical and emotional bond between the two of you I am not sure that you are able to keep long distance relationship for very long time because you are sensual emotional being and need your attention right here not from a distance and also very pretty in outlook meaning I am sure others will try to win your heart if you are not with him also there is already issue of trust and communication between the two of you and I am not sure he is ready to leave you alone without being a bit jealous and angry about it or with much belive that you will wait for him. I suggest you ask yourself seriously if you are ready to such commitment without having him around for who knows how and if you are not sure honor your love to him and tell him both of you free to be friends with each other but if feeling lonely to date others at least until you are back together . if you were meant to be you will be when time comes but if not to think of you staying alone all that time sound a bit unreasonable and unfair as well

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site