Psychics/Love

Question
Hello my name is Arquita DOB 11/07/1988 born @4:28pm in Augusta Georgia USA. I was wondering can you sense when I'll meet "The One"? I haven't had the best of luck when it comes to relationships and men. Thanks for anything :-)

Answer
Hello Arquita:

This is an excellent time to begin taking steps to simplify your life and rid yourself of all that is unnecessary. Efforts put into seeking answers to long-standing problems or setting long-term goals can be demanding yet ultimately rewarding. Be certain of what you want, however, because what you initiate now can commit you for longer than you anticipate.

I see a warning of a relationship that isnt good for you seems this person is already married or committed so if this didnt happen yet you may want to stay clear from this situation.

From about 12/27 thru 12/30 I do see passion and love strong in this period of time.  If this does not manifest for you I do not see that same fire of love until about the end of April of 2014.  
I am shown that around 11/3 or around thanksgiving of this year and around the end of January of 2014 you will cross paths with someone that will make you feel as if you have met this person before.
If this time comes forth as shown this will be a time to experience your partners for who they are, both the best and the worst qualities that they have to offer. If you can accept all that there is, then a partnership should continue.
I am also told to tell you to try to control impulsive actions....

A clean slate is presented to you as you now encounter fresh opportunities and novel experiences.
Embrace the new in your life, including new opportunities, people, and projects. The angels know that change can be frightening, and they surround you now with loving energy. Call upon them whenever you feel afraid of facing novel situations. They will boost your confidence and energy so that you can enjoy your new beginnings.

Sometimes we cling to old routines because they are familiar.  the angels ask you to be open to new approaches to life. Perhaps they will teach you a new way of looking at situations. Or maybe they will call on you to learn a new skill. Whatever the new beginning is for you, allow yourself to be stretched by the fresh circumstances. We learn about ourselves through new experiences.
This is what I get for you hope this helps.
Many Blessings!

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp