Psychics/LOVE

Question
hi, I'm Odessa and on the process of divorce, I'm broken hearted from my divorce and another man who is an ex bf.  I'm so lonely, when and where will I meet a new serious bf? What he look like?  Date of birth is March 1, 1983, thanks!

Answer
Dear Odessa
let us wait until you are divorced completely before you date other guys because other guys who will date you while in marriage are not serious enough or not having serious enough intentions and also can take energy from you while you need to clear the way and be available for someone who is willing to commit to you. it is not a must that you will re marry right away and also the fact you do not have relationship at certain time does not say you will be alone forever. however in order to not brake your heart once again maybe you need a bit of a cool off time to spend with yourself learn who you are and what you can do on your own and than when you practices some self love you will be ready to allow others to love you.

Psychics

Inbal