hi, I'm Odessa, female and on the process of divorce, I'm broken hearted from my divorce to my ex hubby and another man who is an ex bf who just disappeared and I dont know why.  I'm so lonely, when and where will I meet a new serious bf? What he look like?  Date of birth is March 1, 1983, thanks!Thank you!

Odessa ( beautiful name)
  I am so sorry for all the troubles you are experiencing in your love life. I know how hard it is. You feel like the world is against you , but the truth is the universe is just taking the ones out of your life that you simply don't need.
I think the main thing you need to do right now is heal. I know this is hard and I know this is confusing but focus on getting stronger emotionally right now. It's time to put the two men you are broken hearted over to rest in your mind.
As I can see it , in the new year you will meet someone and he is new and very kind. When you are out and about one day you will drop something and a kind stranger will stop to help you. He is a little older then you, it will be cold so he will be wearing a coat and he is talkative and funny. He has short hair and he is slim and has a H in his name.

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.