Psychics/Love happning in near future?

Do you see/ feel love happening in near future in my life?

I had a break up with my gf in february 2013. She came back in my life again in July but only for 2 months. There were some difficult problems between us.

I sometimes feel sad and lonely. I want to fall in love and get married now...

DO you see happening this to me, in near future?

My details are
Name: Avinash Yadav
DOB: 16 Sep 1980
Time of birth: 1435 hours

Best regards,

it is possible that you are not really ready for life time commitment as in your nature you need space and freedom so I would suggest to start with making a list of what kind of partner you want and what are you willing to give up for it. sometimes and also because the cards suggested it we carry attachments or habbits that takes all our attention even if they do not serve us any more please self reflect on this note and see if you have some of those attachment and try to get rid of it. You just entered a numerology year that is great for finding long term partnerships and even get to be a father and in three months from now there is great chance you will meet someone star sign pisces and she will be the one, however its best if until than you try to follow my earlier instruction as it will aprove your chances to find a good love and keep it as well

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site