Psychics/Love and home

Question
Dear Devilvamp,

My name is Lilian (DOB 17 January 1970) born in Penang, Malaysia at 9:47 am.

I'd like to know if you see me meeting my "Mr Right" and finding my ideal home anytime soon?

I've been single for most part of my life until a couple of years ago. But my partner turned out to be someone with loyalty problems and I'm still trying to heal from the breakup.  I've been looking to buy an apartment for own occupation for many years but haven't made good decisions in the past..

Thanks so much for your time and help. Any insights you can share with me would be greatly appreciated.

Answer
Dear Lilian

Please note that I have stated I am only going to do quick energy connections....and hopefully it will answer your question if not what comes out for you is most likely more important somehow...

The person meant for you - your "Mr. Right" will be someone who will start off as a friend...and from there will blossom into more as you realize this person respects you - and you will learn to trust this person but I must warn you not to expect too highly if you do it will cause some problems...this Mr. Right will help you achieve and you will help him in return....you will learn to trust him in time and from there it will blossom when you realize he will promise you security and long term commitment when you are ready to want that.  

Now it also seems you may have to make a choice between another situation that has to do with "rekindling"  it seems this may occur as I get the past will resurface....and rekindling is possible...so you will be deciding to look for that Mr. Right that will start first as friends or rekindling with someone who has hurt you once already....

This is what I am able to give you for free...hope it helps
Many Blessings!!  

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp