Psychics/Love Life

My love life is rather stalled at the moment. There is someone around me, but he comes and goes and we're just not on the same page. My question is, will this slump end soon with someone new coming into my life, or will I be single for some time to come? Thanks.

November 13, 1972

Hi, Tracy,

I think someone really special will come into your life within the next year. However . . . it feels like you've had a lot of disappointment in love and there's a fair bit of anger left over. You are ready for something better but aren't quite sure how to make that shift to get it started. Letting go of the built-up anger and sadness — whether you do so through counseling, meditation, martial arts, etc. — feels like the best way to begin. Otherwise, I think you will just attract the same old disappointing stuff. New and good things will happen when you are ready. :-)

All blessings,

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.