Psychics/Love Life

Question
Hi
My love life is rather stalled at the moment. There is someone around me, but he comes and goes and we're just not on the same page. My question is, will this slump end soon with someone new coming into my life, or will I be single for some time to come? Thanks.

Tracy
November 13, 1972

Answer
Hi, Tracy,

I think someone really special will come into your life within the next year. However . . . it feels like you've had a lot of disappointment in love and there's a fair bit of anger left over. You are ready for something better but aren't quite sure how to make that shift to get it started. Letting go of the built-up anger and sadness — whether you do so through counseling, meditation, martial arts, etc. — feels like the best way to begin. Otherwise, I think you will just attract the same old disappointing stuff. New and good things will happen when you are ready. :-)

All blessings,
Nancy

Psychics

Nancy Crowe