Psychics/love and relationships

Hi there, my name is Rachel, I am a female born on the date of August 16th 1992. My boyfriend whom Ive lived with for the past 2 years is named Michael,but he prefers to be called by his middle name, brooks. He is male born on the date of Febuary 23rd 1991. We have a son together, Elijah, born January 17th 2012. We have had our ups and downs and have been through a lot together. But for the past few months he has been overly controlling and putting me down. I am beginning to think he is falling out of love with me. I want try to fix this issue but it seems I am worsening things. I would love to hear your insight over this situation.

Hi Rachel
I am so sorry, it sounds tough to be treated like you have been. What I can see is that he still loves you both a lot, but he feels trapped. This is now not what he thought it would be, everything with you and the baby is complicated for him and he feels like he has no free time to go anywhere or do anything fun. He's going through a phase where he is taking it out on you.
Perhaps you and he could take some space. Do things more without him, go out with friends , family, with time and space, he will see he is wrong and be sorry for his actions.  

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.