Psychics/Marriage

Question
Hello,
Name: Lynda
dob : 21 Sep 1961
birth place: Singapore
Time of birth: 4.25 pm

Things aren't working well, not sure where to go from here. Thank you so much for doing this free reading. Truly appreciate your time and insight, kindness and goodness of heart.

Answer
Hello Lynda
Please bear in mind that my free readings are quick energy connections to give you messages that comes forth as important...hopefully it answers your question BUT if it doesnt do remember that this is what I state on my profile when asking me for insight.

Your messages:
By not fighting the current, you experience peace, and expressing your emotions clearly and unambiguously comes from understanding the flow of the day. Because you know how you feel, you deal effectively with complexities and a multitude of possibilities. Family concerns tend to subside now, and you can experience harmony in all phases of your personal life. Appreciate the calm that surrounds you when you are still.

Any differences that you have are put aside for the moment. You share easily with a partner, and the harmony that you experience in a relationship now can be used to address unresolved issues. Time at home is comfortable, and you can enjoy reconnecting with your past.

Getting past illusions to the truth can clear up many misconceptions...what once was distorted will be in clearer focus by around November 6th around there.

The Archangel Jophiel has this message for you:
Now is the time to have a great faith and hope!  This star shines in heavens as inspiration and as an affirmative sign to you that your plans can be viewed with enthusiasm and confidence.  If you have been experiencing challenges - you can rest assured that your difficulties will quickly fade into the past.  This is the light at the end of the tunnel - and its star you make a wish upon.  
The most important element for your success is believing in yourself.  Archangel Jophiel can help you see how beautiful this moment in your life is or can become.  Feel inspired to make long term plans and know that you will be successful!

Now lastly you have an "animal spirit" which I hardly have given message from in this site an this spirit is a lion:
The lion guide is here to help you awaken the sleeping lion that lies within you.  Your inner lion is powerful - resourceful and mighty.  You really do hold the strength and courage to do whatever needs to be done.  It is time to let the world hear your roar!  Lion Guide is here also to help you realize that you do rule your inner and outer worlds and to energeticlaly claim your throne as the rightful ruler of your kingdom.  Once you do - you will step into your role as a leader with ease.  So do let this animal spirit empower you and guide as well the Archangel Jophiel and you will see things will get better for you but you must make it manifest and truly believe in this message to make it so....

Many Blessings!  

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp