Psychics/Martiage and Child

Hi Nancy, please honestly tell me if I will ever marry or have a child that is my own? I'm born Jan. 11 1983. Thank you

Hi, Sophia,

I think you will marry, though it will probably be a "late" marriage (in your late 30s or 40s). Sometimes those are the best. Your spouse may even be 10-15 years older. I do see at least one child, who could be an adult child, in your energy. When I see a child in someone's energy, I seldom know if that child is biological, related by marriage, or simply a younger person the questioner cares deeply about. I am convinced if a child is to enter your life, he or she will find a way to do so — and be "your own." I think a lot of women get anxious around age 30 about marrying and having children if they haven't done so . . . but it really feels like you are exactly where you should be in your life right now, and the best is yet to come.

All blessings,

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.