Psychics/Message for me about our future

Question
Joqaila 5/8/92 new orleans la I had recently thought i hit roc bottoms but i realized my son is the best thing that ever happened to me. Though i am happy and feel extremely blessed , I want to be make my little family 'real' and for us to be on our own taking care of my son. Which career do you see this happening with? or deliver whatever message you have for me. Ill be grateful thank you

Answer
Hello Joqaila
I am happy that you accept whatever message that comes forth for you - your recent newborn will make you become a much stronger person so congratulations on your recent birth of your son.
With this I am getting an image of a fountain not totally sure at the meaning of this lol...usually seeing water is a meaning of spirituality but I am getting like this is some personal touch for you so if "YOU" can clarify THAT for me would love to know why I am being shown a fountain as important to you.

Okay your messages:
Integrity- Wealth- Acquisition- Success
An angel, who gives you all his divine energy, is answering you. He gives you all the strength and power you need to find material and spiritual success. He introduces these qualities for you to reach your goals; accept them and put them into practice, because they will keep you away from obstacles. You will make your spirit stronger thanks to them. New ideas, imagination, and proficiency in your job, will bring about good results. You should turn anxiety into perseverance, step by step, little by little, day after day, you will improve and you will realize that your luck changes in favor of success.
Your karmic challenge is to reach a balance between dominance and dependency.  You are learning how to have a close, emotional connection and significant home life along with making a sincere contribution to the world.  You are reaching a compromise between your internal mother and father.  Your growth goal is to be able to be vulnerable and dependent when appropriate, able to connect to others and receive their support; to be the strong, in-control expert when called for; and to be the nurturing protector when needed. This you will be doing for your son. I am also hearing the name Micheal atleast that is what it sounds like...(names is NOT my specialty lol)
A love of travel, education, spiritual activities, or anything that expands your horizons or broadens your mind is likely to tie you to your nearest and dearest.

Consider careers in the following fields:

Fields requiring calculation, analysis, fine deduction, scientific knowledge, and technical ability.

Insurance, software programming, chemistry, dietetics, history, research, criminal investigation, and other fields requiring skill and specialized knowledge.

Education, technical and scientific art, medicine, law, engineering, invention, literature, laboratory, statistics, radio, and cinema.

The occult, mysticism, and fortune telling. (You show high psychic energies - empathic (feeling the feelings of others) as well prophetic dreams like falling into trancelike states...

Music, and musical instruments.

Carving, etching, and making delicate objects with your hands - you are seen as having creative potential.

Bookkeeping and accounting.

Any of the above you can be successful in.  

ARCHANGEL RAFAEL
Be happy and get your heart ready. This archangel will throw all his healing energy to you, taking out from you all your sorrows, resentments, and grudge; everything you need to get rid of; relieve from pains, unnecessary memories or unfulfilled desires. He is the most powerful healer. He exerts power over the physical world, our body, an all having to do with healings. He is a loyal guardian of the Temple secrets and the go-between of legal marriage. He has power over growth, change, and transformation.
Hope what came out for you helps!
Many Blessings  

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp