Psychics/My mother

My name is Jen and my mother passed away in June of 2008.  My aunt Hilary (my mothers sister) asked you a question which much to our surprise you answered and couldn't have been more right.  I miss my mother very much, we all do and I was wondering if she may have any other messages or anything to say.  I am also curious to know if she sees and knows of my second daughter whom she never got a chance to meet.  Thank you very much!

ANSWER: Hi, Jen,

Thanks for writing — I'm so glad my answer was helpful to your aunt. The bit about the paint roller made sense, then?

Your mother is jumping right in to say she not only knows about and sees your second daughter — she helped send this little lady to you. Somehow in spirit they worked everything out and got along like two peas in a pod — I'm seeing the two of them facing each other and playing some kind of patty-cake hand game and laughing. Does your daughter remind you of your mother at all? Because it feels like her grandmother sent her into this life to look after you and to be a reminder of what your mother brought into your life (the good and also the annoying, she adds). There is a brightness and humor about both of them, but just underneath that is a very no-nonsense, protective spirit. It has helped give your mother peace to know that your daughter is there with you and the rest of the family in the physical world.

Your mother is telling me to tell you to stop worrying — to remember but not get muddled (muddied?). There is something about a rake cultivating the soil. But the most important thing to know is, "it's all good."

She does add something about shoes in connection with a man in your life — your husband/second daughter's father? He's been tracking in dirt from outside or leaving his shoes somewhere she doesn't think he should. "Get him to stop that," she says, but smiles a little at the same time.

I like your mom — she seems like a great person to have watching over you from the other side.

Hope this makes some sense and is helpful . . .

All blessings,

QUESTION: Nancy Thank you so very much for the reply, I was crying tears of joy!!! It all made perfect sense.  In regards to my aunt the paint roller also made sense as she has been saying she is going to paint her room for a long time now but still hasn't and she has everything she needs, the paint roller included.  As for me my mother was very humorous and could be "annoying" at times but in a fun loving way.. and yes my daughter is exactly her, in fact I almost thought she was her reincarnated because of some of the comments she has made.  I couldn't stop laughing at the part in regards to man in my life with the shoes...I have been yelling at him for leaving his work boots in the middle of the floor for awhile now and he is always tracking dirt in.  I think I know what she meant in regards to not worrying and don't get muddled or muddied but not quite sure.  Thank you for sharing your gift with me and my family. God I miss and love her but now am very much assured she is more than fine!  Just wanted to ask if you see her with her parents at all my nanny and poppa? I had an experience many years ago when I was 12 shortly after my grandfather passed.  I believe he walked into my room and sat down on my bed and whispered my name, although i was terrified and asked it to go away and he did..Not sure if that was him or spirit guide?  I feel bad that I was so afraid as he/they may have wanted me to know something.  I also wanted to mention my other daughter Maddy whom my mother just adored.  She is older now and doesn't remember her much but after mom passed Maddy would wave at what appeared to us to be nothing, she would also follow someone with her eyes around the room..Was that mom playing with her?  I am sorry for writing so much and more questions but I really needed you to know how special and meaningful your response was to me and my family.  I have been begging her to somehow communicate with me over the years and was just so curious.  Thank you Nancy from the bottom of my heart I dearly appreciate it!!

Hi, Jen,

Thank you for your kind comments! Yes, that was your grandfather who sat on your bed, and he's really sorry about scaring you! There was no particular message — he just wanted to comfort you and let you know he was still with you, but "I guess I jumped the gun," he says. Your mother is with her parents and it feels like they are having a great time — they can talk and relate in a way they couldn't before. Your mother is telling me your grandparents have been around you more than you know and there is nothing to fear. There is another older female, a mother/grandmother type figure, with your mom who I think is related to your dad.

To be honest, I think Maddy does have some memory of her grandmother even though they didn't have much time together in the physical world. Part of it is that the memory has been reinforced by your mother's spiritual presence in her life — and young kids are so open and receptive to that. When Maddy's eyes were following something around the room, I think it was your grandfather holding up a light (kind of like an eye doctor would do) — but your mom was right there with him, perhaps learning how to catch a young grandchild's attention. :-)

Glad I could help. You have a lovely family, both on earth and in spirit.

All blessings,

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.