Psychics/Mother

Question
Hi Nancy my Mom passed away 5 years ago and it's been rough without her as I considered her my best friend, the only one I could talk to about anything. I was wondering if she had any messages for me?

Answer
dear Michael but of course you can still communicate with her essence of soul as this essence stick to you for all your life and it does have to cause you pain but happiness because she is not limited any longer by distance or body and can be with you wherever you go. here is what I suggest, get a nice picture of her light a white candle near it and dwell on little talks you had with her daily like maybe before dinner or in the morning, we all have those daily dialogues . if you have burning questions about things maybe try while remembering the talk to sneak into it that question as if she is really there and see if maybe you will have an idea in your mind what would be her answer. if you will be really relaxed and focused although you will think you imagined her answer you will actually be doing just that, hearing her talk to you because there is no other way she can communicate with you now , certainly not via strangers, although you might meet people that will tell you they can. slowly practicing on those moments you will find out you can talk to her and if she have any strong message she did not have time to tell you when she was alive it will come to you, needless to say dwelling on your moments of togetherness with her will be a great comfort to you and will make it easy to get used to her physical absence. if you want to return the favor for her then try every once in a while to remember times where you laughed together , those memories are like light good strong light for those who cross over and help them too to overcome separation from their beloved one. I wish you will not know much more sorrow..

Psychics

Inbal