Psychics/I just need...hope

Question
Hello, Miss Thalia. My name is Kelsi. I'm in a tough spot right now, with my family, my career, love. I don't really have a specific question, per say. I just guess I want to know if I have a future or if my life has begun already. It may not make much sense, but in the place I'm in, I don't see my life going anywhere. I knew for a long time where I wanted to go career-wise, but it seems something is sending me down a different path. I want so badly to fall in love, but there seems to be no one there for me. I don't want lies or for you to tell me what I want to hear. I just want to know if you see anything for me. If you see me...being happy, and what I'm doing so wrong to not be there now. I apologize this isn't a detailed question- I'm up to hear anything right now. But please understand- I'm desperate.

Thank you so much for your time.

Answer
Hello Kelsi
This is not Miss Thalia so hope that doesn't make you frown lol.  Saw this on the question pool and though I do not have the info I usually need I decided to atleast see what the angels have to say for you which no info is needed so hope what message they have for you helps in some way btw do you have lots of male energies around you seems to be related energies in family and also the month May popped up....anyways your messages b4 I start to babble.
Integrity- Wealth- Acquisition- Success
An angel, who gives you all his divine energy, is answering you. He gives you all the strength and power you need to find material and spiritual success. He introduces these qualities for you to reach your goals; accept them and put them into practice, because they will keep you away from obstacles. You will make your spirit stronger thanks to them. New ideas, imagination, and proficiency in your job, will bring about good results. You should turn anxiety into perseverance, step by step, little by little, day after day, you will improve and you will realize that your luck changes in favor of success. College are you in college? well it seems things will look up for you - believe.

Satisfaction- Love- Fidelity
Open your heart and accept the holy energy of this angel. These are the characteristics he advises you to sum up to your spirit so you find the right way to harmony. The only way to live fully and with dignity is to love and understand those near you is there a baby in the picture get an energy of a child. Confidence is a sign of your courage. But remember that loyalty shows your strength. Work hard to make your dreams come true; learn from past experiences, because you will get the future you want thanks to them.

Wisdom- Comprehensiveness- Quietness- Balance
The angel that is answering you, embraces you with his celestial energy. This is a fresh air that clarifies your mind, and suddenly you will meet a new life so this will answer your question directly in that there is a future life. These are the qualities that he offers you to clear your thoughts; make them yours to reach your goals successfully. A constant quietness and a lasting happiness are the signs of wisdom. There is no wisdom without prudence and humbleness. Making a mistake is precisely to know how to use the opportunities. It enlarges your experience, and cultivates the spirit. Wishes and hopes are men’s tranquilizers. That is why you should have an interesting life, making every minute counts for your dreams.

Bravery- Freedom- Amusement- Joy
Take the supreme energy this angel gives you. He offers the power you need to strengthen your spirit. Bravery will defeat all your fears. You will use it to overcome all the obstacles to your success. A courageous person is not the one who does not feel fears, but the one who is willing to overcome them. You should remember that sadness is a gift from heaven, but pessimism is an illness of the spirit. So, be optimistic from now on. You will soon realize that your life changes and your projects will take place. Enjoy every minute of your life.

MESSAGE DIRECTLY FROM THE ARCHANGEL MIGUEL
Be extremely happy because the undefeatable warrior of light accompanies you. He clears up all your way out of darkness. This warrior causes all shadows of your spirit to disappear, such shadows that make you weak. He will help you, providing you with mind openness and courage to face new experiences. He will fight against those who are ill minded. He will help you embrace new ways of thinking and face obstacles to reach your happiness. He guards peace, harmony, and help. Likewise, he brings light where there is darkness, and helps carrying heavy loads.

Hope this helps
Many Blessings!
Eclipse aka Devilvamp

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp