Psychics/new love

Question
hi inbal my name emilia birthday is 3-16-89 born in california at 5:07 am, well my life has been pretty dull and i was wondering if you can let me know if i might meet someone new maybe a new love or just get out of this rut thank you so very much for yr time and help

Answer
it is not sure that you are ready for serious commitment as you keep changing your mind about it and not being sure if you are ready , also numerology wise you are in a year that is going to be full of surprises not the best year to find a partner for settling down but the tarot suggest that within four months you are about to meet a nice Gemini person that might be a bit younger than you are and will have the potential to stay long term and even cause parenting with you. so good luck its time to get out of the rut....

Psychics

Inbal