Psychics/nursing school question

Hello! My name is Brandy (my birthday is 11/14/1988 and i'm female) and I was wondering if you could tell me whether or not I will get into the nursing program this upcoming january. I applied last year but the school screwed up my application so I did not get into the program. I've had my application in since August and have been working my butt off to keep my grades up so I can qualify. Will I get in? Thank you!

Your work is phenomenal and you are a good and will be a good student but the delays and setbacks will continue due to clerical errors on the schools part. Whom ever handled your paper work has really set you back and even though it was once a clerical error one would think it was over now but as I see it the next time you apply you will be hit with the same issues.  

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.