Psychics/outlook on new job opps

hello, i recently moved, have been going through many ups and downs, mostly financial.  i have a job, not really happy about it but it's a job.  been trying to find something better suited and better paying. I am currently in floral/retail. Do you see any career changes headed my way,(i.e. new line of business, or different company) or am i best to stay put for now. Thank you!
DOB: November 11, 1962; Born: Bamburg, Germany. time of birth unknown.

Hi Laura
For now, this job seems to be the best suited option for you. I know its not what you seek but its ok for the next 2-3 months. I see that you should continue on your search and not leave your fate in another hands. I am seeing a woman around you who seems to know a lot about the job market and her advice will often discourage you from trying a new place to send your resume. I do feel you should not listen to her and do as you think is fit. This woman is not trying to help you, she is jealous of your wants and needs to advance will be trying to hold you down.

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.