Psychics/What is my purpose?

This is me.
This is me.  
Hi Inbal, My name is alyssa (My birth date is June 16 1996) and I was wondering if you can help me figure out my purpose here on earth. I am a very spiritual person and strongly believe that everyone is here for a reason, but can't seem to figure out on my own what mine may be.  Also, if you could please let me know if the person I am with (David, birth date July 10 1990) is my actual soul mate and if our relationship will be as prosperous as we hope it will be. Hope to hear back from you soon.

as I avoid having dialogues here with minors I will tell you only this, yes you are very intuitive person yes many times what you know wont really help you out of troubles but you will never be alone and there will always be two option or more at a time relationship wise the idea will be to take a side and trust its the better side because this is what you chose meaning trust your intuition and as for david no he is not your one and only for all life partner sorry bout that dont go for long distance relationship its such a choice to be alone and you need better than a bf from afar you need one that is right there with you making sure you wont be tempted by others, lol. good luck in your journey  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site