Psychics/Question about my (retirement) future

Hello. May 25, 1952. Married 40 years. Male.

I retired in May, 2013. At age 60. SS Disability. Now I am 61.
I have always planned my entire life. So in retirement, I have planned my future as a retiree. I believe it will include daily exercise at a gym, live low-debt life, and live a very long time. My dad died at 92.

I was wondering if you see any thing else happening in my future.

PS After I left my career of 25 years, I went to a local psychic to understand WHY my career ended. She said, the first minute, that if I stayed at my job, I would have died from an anurysm. The stress of my new boss was killing me. She said I would have died on the job, at my desk. THAT is why, she said, I was let go.

I cant testify for other psychics here or any where else
also please read my profile here carefully I am here to answer urgent questions to people who cant afford to pay for my services and general future reading is not urgent nor its a specific question so please modify your question after reading my profile. thanks

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site