Hi Inbal, here is my original question:"Hello, this a relationship question. My name is Jessica Lynn  my DOB is August 15, 1980. Well I have been single for awhile and I just wanted to know if I will be able to find the right person."

Here is your answer: Dear Jessica
numerology suggest that the first thing you want to do about love is to learn how to trust other and be truthful with them about your feelings. the second one would be to clear to yourself what kind of partner you want so it will be easy to focus your search on the right direction and not get confused with several options. the third advise the cards has given is to separate your family wishes (specially mother) from your own because it is you that will have to live with your partner not her and it seem her influence on your choices is not great. since there are all these things to work on the tarot could not promise you any certain time frame or partner in the near future although numerology suggest that after your very close coming birth this year social life will be come easier and certain options will arise and it will get easier to socialize with people. I suggest you make a clear list of which partner you want and what you are willing to give in return to the relationship, try to distance yourself a bit from your mother influence and get back to me within few months (about 4) so I can check it again and see if you bettered your options.

Dear Jessica
although this year is a very easy year to socialized as I said and this condition will continue until your next birth date chances are you will be able to be in relationship until your next birth date however when I looked out the tarot to see when and who they suggested non of my other instruction was followed and that is still obstacle big one in your way to find relationship
so please advise me what change did you make in regard to your living arrangement  are you free from earlier commitments you had did you wrote down what partner you want and be sure of it and did you work on learning how to trust other better and be more direct with them? I am asking that because this is the only theory I can come up with in regard to this spread the other theory is that maybe our connection is not great and than I cant provide you the info you seek. please let me know, thanks
if you feel like setting this session for private that is ok also .

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site