Psychics/Reconnecting with someone from the past

Dear Faith in Cards,

My name is Lilian (female) and DOB 17 January 1970. Recently a friend of mine from the past crossed my mind a lot. We haven't seen each other for some 15 years, his name is Kok-Wah. When we were younger he was attracted to me but we were separated by distance; me in Malaysia and him in the US. He confessed at the time he was interested in me but I wasn't ready to take our friendship to another level then.  Do you see it being a good move if I were to reconnect with him now? I am single but wasn't sure of his status.

Thanks for your time with the reading.

Hi Lilian
   I think that your friend was sad at your decision to not show a romantic interest in him and also that your friendship also faded. I feel like it took him some time to heal and recover from all this . I do feel he has since moved on and I do feel there is a woman's energy around him. I feel like you reconnecting to him would be a little challenging to him at first but over time he will accept friendship back into his life from you. I do not feel a romance would happen at this time.

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.