Psychics/relationship

Question
Hi Inbal my DOB is October 22, 1968 and my "boyfriend" name is Reginald his DOB September 10,1976 well he has cheated on me in the past with this girl named Jessica DOB August 15, 1980 which resulted in an outside child. And yes I forgave him because I wasn't being right either. Well we decided to stay togather and work on our relationship we even went to counseling. Well my question is Reggie still in contact with this girl because he is telling me that there isn't but I don't really believe him even though I really want to believe him or is he cheating on me with someone else. If so this relationship is OVER!!!!!!!!!!  Thanks in advance for your help.

Answer
what you have with each other is possesion and not love, this will not bring much happiness and as he is like little spoiled child easy to be tempted and already know it is allowed as you took him back there is no grant he wont do it again although I dont think he will do it with Jessica who is no match at all and a drama queen and its hard to find drama queen and a child like man sticking to each other for long as they both need a lot of attention and not so great in sharing it with others.
I know its hard for you to let go of him as you think you might miss on a great chance etc but honey this guy is of no good for you so. best to let him go take your distance and look for a more mature and loyal partner

Psychics

Inbal