Psychics/relationship

Question
Louise - dob 16/7/1970

My partner Ian - dob 6/6/86

Is he going to come back home to me & in to my life forgood ? & will he end with the other woman -

Answer
Numerology wise your connection is very strong and kind of karmic its like you have been many live times together and you cant let go of it especially that you are not easily changing your behavior or tendencies . also you are always the more practical one while Ian is flying somewhere between ideas and behaving like a child, I guess you have his mother to blame for that. Ian is not going to try and reunite with you , it looks like he think it wont work not willing to do the efforts of making it work and prefer to do nothing about it. so waiting for him is not so practical dear try to let go and move finding a better mature and practical partner. weather Ian will end up with another woman or not , chances are he will have hard time trying to hold to any relationship again because or as a result of his mother upbringing and also because it is his nature to stay like a child charming but not so useful in relationship.  

Psychics

Inbal