Psychics/relationship question

Question
Hello! My name is Brandy and my birthday is november 14, 1988 and i was born in knoxville, tennessee usa at 12:59 pm. I was wondering if you see any lasting relationships for me anytime soon. I have been in a string of really bad ones and am starting to wonder if the right guy will ever show up or if he even exists. I have crushes on a couple of guys but I've been sortof gunshy because I've been hurt so badly in the past. The one is in my chemistry class and I get the feeling he doesn't know I exist and the other I work with but he's 5-6 years younger than me. What do you see? Thank you very much!

Answer
Hello Brandy:
First thing I get for you is this message:
You must learn to say, "This is good enough; it does not have to be perfect."  
For free readings I dont go deeply into your energies to see why you have been badly hurt in the past.  But from what I get images of is in the work area so it seems it is meant to get involved with someone you work with a coworker.  
Now as to a lasting relationship well if destiny follows thru as seen thru your stars you should be tied down in a loyal relationship before October of 2015.  There is a warning you have to work on the term "jealousy" I find myself feeling this energy strong and if this is indeed an issue for you then it will be something you will have to learn to deal with to receive the love your heart desires.  
Your soulmate is that of the sign of the bull (taurus) however there are two others that have the potential to bring you happiness: a cancerian and a pisces (it seems you will have fun with the pisces while with the cancerian it will be in a spiritual level) also i keep hearing the color green lol - so perhaps it means either you will be wearing green ...but it seems to be an important factor so you may want to carry something green or start wearing green.

Now should there be obstacles that prevents what I saw as no reading is etched in stone then the other year I see you in bliss in love will be in 2020.  
Many Blessings!

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp