i recently got into a argument with a guy i really care about. my question is where do you see us going from here?

Hi, Kiera,

I think the argument will blow over. However, it feels like both of you have put up defenses that prevent you from truly hearing each other. It's OK to set boundaries and protect yourself, but you have nothing to lose by listening. This will be something to look at — or not, if you choose — down the line.

All blessings,

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.