Psychics/Reuniting with my ex boyfriend

QUESTION: HI, I had to submit another question because the first one I sent private by mistake (so sorry) but my question is do you see me and the man I am in love with reuniting.  He left me and I recently found out he went back to his ex.  I think she has something on him and he feels he can't leave.  He has reached out to me a couple of times but much was not said.  I don't feel he is truly happy with her.

Me: Robyn Knight 07/10/1972
Hi.: Samuel Lovely,Jr 09/05/1968

ANSWER: what are your birth months please?

QUESTION: Mines is July and his is September

my dear according to numerology no matter how strong physical connection exist between the two of you there is not much chance you will be together in stable long term commitment from two reason mainly, one is that there will always be someone in between the two of you either from your side or his and the other is that his capability of loyalty is very small but since he is great talker and appear charming to everyone all the time he always seem to be the victim or the one that need support while his peers will look like witches, he is good in getting attention as well as communicating and so females always run for helping him thinking he needs it.
also I am afraid he is not telling you all the truth about him and her same time as he is not telling her the truth about you. either way there is chance you will be back with each other for a while but it wont stay like this for lont terms because if it was up to him he would keep both of you female at his reach. unfortunatelly if there is any one Samuel loves it is his own self
I am also sure you know about everything I say here just that its hard to admit to it because you do not love yourself enough to not love him. please stop waiting for this man he is of no good for you and I am not sure even trying to reunite with you that he will ever stay completely yours.

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site