Psychics/To stay or to go

Hi Faith in the Cards,

Thank you for the free reading.  Any insight you can provide would really help.

I moved to another province over a year ago and my social/love life has been more than stagnant, if you can imagine. I feel completely isolated and recently have begun thinking I might move back to Quebec which I know is a stupid choice because it's dead professionally wise. However, I don't know how much longer I can take staring at the walls of my house outside of work/gym time. I try integrating, but I'm finding it ultra difficult to find anyone... Well at all.

Can you tell me if you see any developments occurring on my love/social life shortly? More so love life? I'm scared that if something doesn't happen soon, I'm going to end up buying a one-way ticket home. I'll have no more money but at least I'll have my friends.

Thanks in advance,

June 17, 1985 00:01,
Born and currently reside in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

You made the right choices bases on the economics of the situation.
however my look is from a destiny and life situation and from what I can see your time in Quebec was not done. You do look to go back within 9 months and you do look to come back into a better social life and a better love life as well. Job wise actually looks more promising as well , and will improve within 12 months of you living back here.  

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.