I asked you a question about my husbands tongue biopsy and I wanted to clarify what you said. Somehow the conversation was set private. I am not sure how that happened but you said you wouldn't answer. I didn't mean to set it if I did. You said he doesn't have cancer in his tongue anywhere? I just want to be sure I hear you correctly? You also said this could be related to an immune system problem do you think it's related to his geographic tongue? Lastly with this condition ever turn cancerous later on in life?
Biopsy showed chronic mild inflammation, hyperplasia and parakertosis.

Matthew Kingery
July 20, 1981

currently your husband have no cancer weather or not he will get cancer during his entire life is a general non realistic question because it depend in so much factors include his diet his nature and many more things that can cause cancer so I cant really promise you anything like that. however since it seem that his nerve system might be the cause I would suggest to look at altenative less chemical treatment like maybe go see a nutrition counselor to check his food behavior go through cleansing diet for the liver especially (also available with natural substances) and start contemplating on his mental condition as well and it look like he can overcome this with those tools. I wish him all the best .  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site