I am a young single mom of three. I want to know will I find a real soulmate that will really be there for me and my kids?
Samantha DOB1/9/86

Numerology wise it is not sure you will find someone to be with all your life part of it because you are very individualist in nature like to have your space and freedom and very analytic in your approach to the universe meaning you are not the easy flexiable person with romantic expressions. not that it is something wrong as some people are like that they are usually stronger then others in character and nature and not really in grave need for someone to take over their life and handle them and also not built to take orders from others. considering that many guys in this universe like to be the bosses and have the control over relationship and are not very ready to become parents especially for three kids it can be a bit harder unless you willing to recognize that and seek for more flexiable soft partner one that will not try to control you or exhibit extra power as you have enough of it for both of you. You have just entered year number 7 in numerology which is the year of surprises so things still can change and the tarot suggested that around February 2014 you will meet an aries star sign person that will be a good potential for serious relationship , I wont promise you he will marry you and stay forever but there will be a potential there and when he do gets into your life get his birth date and then we can check if he is good for keeping and how to handle it. until than try to see if you can define the perfect partner for yourself and what are you willing to offer him for staying with you , this is a wishful thinking practice and might bring him to you faster then you think.  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site