Psychics/Wife

Question
Hi Nancy,you did a reading for my sister in law Hilary,and my daughter Jen which eveything you told her made sense to her.I was wondering if my wife Heather has a message for me,or someone else in the family

Answer
Hi, Blaine,

The first thing Heather shows me is sunshine. Did you go on a honeymoon to someplace sunny? It feels like she wants you to remember that but to also find sunshine in your life today. I'm seeing a large beach towel/blanket, too.

There's also something about a house, like you've been putting off listing it for sale. She wants you to move ahead with that.

It feels like, before she passed, Heather worried about leaving you behind . . . and it looks like the first couple of years afterward were pretty rocky. You had the practical issues and other family members to take care of while processing your own grief. It also feels like you and Jen had some trouble understanding each other because you were grieving in such different ways.

Was there a cooking mishap not long after Heather passed? Could be another problem having to do with the home. She's saying, "I told you not to do that," but she's laughing. Is your mother still here, or in spirit? With Heather is a female relative of yours who got a good laugh out of it too. But Heather wants you to know she is proud of the way you've held up and to be sure to keep that going. She says "I'm right here" — she was pleasantly surprised at how close she continues to feel to all of you who are still in the physical world.

I hope this is helpful . . . all blessings to you and your family!

Nancy

Psychics

Nancy Crowe