Psychics/Will it work?

Good morning! My boyfriend and I have been together for a year and a half and I have this strong feeling that he is the one.  He is in the Navy in another state and will be for at least the next four years and I am away at college.  Do you see us staying together despite our long distance relationship? My name is Kristin, October 5, 1994 and his name is Dalton, November 5, 1993. Thank you!

dear kristin
numerology wise you are soul mate meaning this is not your first life time together and there are good chances for you to be with each other for long terms however I am not sure Dalton is ready for such commitment currently as he did not look like he is ready and seem to have some issue with it. you are both so young and you are especially a very social being I suggest that both of you will choose to stay good friends until you can really live with each other and than if you were meant to be there will be nothing to stop you from it, right now it is not so loving to expect each of you to have isolated life without dating and having fun as people your age should have. give each other the gift of trusting universe and allow yourselves to live normal youth life without the burden of commitment toward someone who is not there to hug you love you and share your experiences.

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site