Hello Mr. Inbal. How are you? My  question is what would be a good city in Mexico to go for me a choice between: Saltillo, COAHUILA: Veracruz, VERACRUZ  or Guadalajara, JALISCO? Or maybe you have another opinion since you are Mexican and you live in Mexico. A city in terms of friendliness of the locals, better social opportunities for me and integration prospects for someone like me from the Caribbean? I am already in Mexico and living in Leon, but I need and want a change. Please consider this question not just as a psychic question, but also am intuitive question based on your experience and also your psychic abilities. I like your country and hope for very good experiences. I was born on the 19th of February, 1976 in Kingston, Jamaica on the 23 hour going to midnight. My name is Paul Bailey. Thanks very much.

Dear Paul
I am a lady not a sir
I love mexico a lot too
most definitely Leon is not good for you but the tarot suggested no place will be good enough until you try to change from within let go of addictions that your might own and find a way to be sure about your sexuality as well. also I do not know what are your skills or what are you planning to live from so I cant really finger out where is best place to you in Mexico. either way it look like you have some self development to do and I suggest to start with changing that and than think about changing the location and I wish you all the best

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site