My name is Rachael and I was born Oct. 15th 1990 my boyfriend's name is Josh and he was born Dec. 31st 1988. I would like to know will I have a long happy relationship with my current boyfriend?

Hi, Rachael,

You and Josh seem to get along well most of the time and have similar interests and values. You are an old soul and value stability and commitment. He does, too . . . but I keep seeing some change coming up for him that is going to cause him to rethink what he wants in his life. Mind you, I don't foresee anything tragic or disastrous here. It looks more work-related, like maybe a reorganization at his workplace that prompts some reflection and reconsideration about his life in general. It's possible the two of you could go your separate ways at that point. You can be supportive as he's figuring things out, but give the same consideration to yourself and what you want.

All blessings,

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.