Hello! My name is Brandy (bday 11/14/1988) and I have a question for you. I am stuck between 2 boys that I'm interested in. The one goes to my church but we haven't had the chance to introduce ourselves yet (everytime one of us tries we get interrupted) and the other is one of the guys I work with (his name is Jim and his bday is (5/16). I've felt fireworks with both of them but, I'm not sure which one to persue. Any advice?

Hi, Brandy,

The first thing that occurs to me is that you really don't have to choose just yet. You could wait until you've had a chance to meet and talk with the guy at church, and see how that goes.

The second thing is, I get a good feeling about Jim. He seems like a very down-to-earth guy and I think the two of you would be quite compatible. My only hesitation would be if your company has any rules about co-workers dating or marrying . . . especially if one of you is the other's supervisor.

All blessings,

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.