Psychics/Finances

Question
"Good day! Hi Ms. Inbal. I am Susan. My birthday is May 7, 1966. I stopped working in our transportation company for more than ten years. I took care of my 3 children. Now, I am back to work since October last year due to the following reasons. First, my children are big already. Second, we encountered big problems in our company. We owe other people money, we cannot settle our electricity bills and water bills on time thus, result to disconnection. I owe huge amount of money to different credit card companies because I use my cards to swipe for the fuels needed by our 2 buses and 5 mini buses. That is the only participation I had. Partial payments were made only for the said cards. Now, I am active again, may you allow me to ask these two questions. First, if my financial situation will be better next year than this year? To be able to settle my obligations is my main concern for now. I am so worried. Second, will our staff and goddaughter from her marriage, Mrs. Daisy Palacios Gelacio (birthday is October 4, 1968), the reason for all these problems, after our heart-to-heart talk last October 2013, helps me to rise the company again? I believe life is short and the best way is to forgive and help hand in hand for the good of everybody. Our drivers are the most affected by this situation. Thank you so much for reading my message. More power to you and best regards. Sincerely yours, Susan"

Answer
Dear Susan
this is the horrible thing about credit cards , they buy you a freedom that does not exist and inslave you into a monitary greedy hungry system. at first of course I think you know its a good time to cut the credit cards in half and stop using all of them
the second is that the tarot feels within 7 months of hard work you will be able to pay the most of your debts
I need the name of the company to see what will happen with it and also when you say we own it who do you mean who are the owners of this company
thanks

Psychics

Inbal