Psychics/When will i find love?

My name is Cheryl born april 20, 92 and am female. I'm 21 years old almost graduating university but through my whole life so far i have never found anyone to love. I'm scared that in the future i'll be old and alone never having experienced a relationship and so, I'm wondering if sometime in the near future if i'll get a real relationship with someone who cares for me and i for him?

Thank you.

Hi Cheryl
Its a tough world to date in right now. You really don't have an easy time meeting someone and it can be tough so don't think you are alone in this. My son is your age and in the same boat.

But in your case , I can see there is someone around you that you know, perhaps not well but he really likes you. He seems to be someone you see regularly so perhaps someone in your class whom you see , maybe even catch a stare with occasionally. He's never shown interest but its only due to how shy he is . I feel like this is someone you could very well be happy and enjoy a wonderful long term relationship with. I do feel he wears glasses but not full time and he is quiet but you get the impression he is very funny to be around. He is never late. Extremely punctual.  

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.