Hello Nancy,

I was wondering if I'll ever have a close relationship, Best friend-wise, a best friend who I can be ME around and tell her all my secrets with no negativity between us and we know we can trust each other and someone who will accept and be nice to my 1.5 yr old son. I know I have my mom, but I think i'm in need of someone close to my age.

Thank you Nancy for reading

Hi, Heather,

I think you will develop at least one or two close friendships in the next few years, and at least one of them will be with another mother of a young child/children. So maybe you'll meet her in a moms group or play group, or through a sitter. The other woman I think is more of a work connection but she will most likely have kids as well. The key for you, I think, is going to be not taking things personally (easier said than done!) or thinking you've been slighted when it really is about the other person and not you. That's all part of your journey, and the people you need to meet will come into your life.

All blessings,

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.