Psychics/Future Career

Question
Which type of career specifically should I put my energy towards that will lead to a job fast and that will pay me a high salary and or livable wage?  When will I get this job and how much would it pay?  Will I be happy with the job?

Answer
Hi, Maryann,

I am seeing you in engineering or another technical field. I'm not sure what "fast" means to you, but education-wise you could be talking about anything from a certificate to a bachelor's or even master's degree. You are probably at the upper end of that spectrum. What's coming through as most important is that the work be engaging and meaningful to you . . . otherwise, the timing and salary won't mean much in the long run. You seem to like to figure out how things work and how to make them work better. Sometimes you get frustrated when solutions to these problems don't present themselves readily, but I think this is part of your journey.

Science, tech, engineering and math (STEM) careers seem to be growing, and universities and tech schools are offering new programs all the time. Many are geared toward people who already have jobs and are looking to get qualified as soon as possible. I would suggest looking through a college catalog/website and just notice what catches your eye. When the time comes, choose something you can grow with . . . as a child, did you get ahead of everyone else in class and then get bored? I think that's going to be your challenge now. :-)

Hope this is helpful . . . all blessings to you!

Nancy  

Psychics

Nancy Crowe