Psychics/Future in a long distance relationship

I thought I would give you a brief introduction first. My name is Rebecca(18/11/1991, Monday in November) and I have been going out with my boyfriend Brendan(9/10/1991, Wednesday in October)for just over three years in a long distance relationship. We are at the time in our lives where we are starting to look for our first jobs, but many graduate opportunities are 2 years and located in different regions.

My question is this: given that we are looking at six years long distance, are we meant to be together?

no no no. although both of you can and able to live far from each other and considering that as a relationship this is not how life works honey, first of all numerology do not suggest this is your one and only second of all loving someone is wishing for them happiness and joy and trying to make them commit for 6 years alone is not a loving act and its not fair to neither of you . Here is what I suggest: take a mutual decision to stay good friends you still can communicate and do all the long distance things you want too but you are not isolated from people your age because of it and you are allowed to experience their company . this is for all ages young or adult commitment for long distance relationship for so many years is more like prison than love.

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site