Psychics/future of relationship

Hi. Can you tell me if there will be a reconciliation between Paul and I and if we will be romantically involved again. Tammy (F)11-13-68 Paul (M) 11-17-39

Hi tammy
He thinks about you a lot. From what I can see there is a lot of emotions from him to you and I feel like in 2014 he will give you some sort of sign that he is still interested in you. With that being said, I absolutely do feel the romance is not done with you and he.  

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.