Psychics/Can you help me understand a connection?

My name is Misty, dob 09/20/1978 and I was hoping that you could help understand something...I am not normally a Christmas person. I mean I like it just fine, but I'm not crazy about Christmas like some people. My favorite holiday is Halloween, I go all out & I talk about Halloween year around (just trying to set up the difference).Anyway, for the past several years I have noticed that around this time of year I get a little bit more excited about Christmas than I did the year before & I get sucked into watching Christmas movies so much easier. For some reason, I've started thinking that the reason is that I have a significant past life connection to Christmas (or maybe a future event?)and more specifically a Christmas wedding maybe? Sorry for making this so detailed, I didn't know how much info you would need, or how exactly to specify my question. I guess, just basically, can you help me understand this recent connection to Christmas?

Hi, Misty,

That's a really good question! I'm the same way about Halloween — just took the decorations down this weekend. :-)

I'm not sensing a past life connection with Christmas so much as an increasing sense of hope and community in your life. Christmas/Solstice is about light coming into the darkness and people coming together to share it and increase its benefits. As kids, it's all about presents and cookies and getting two weeks off school. For adults, Christmas is a time of often having too much to do and hence wondering what it is we really want or need to do. We're also more acutely feeling the absence of those who are no longer in the physical world. So it can prompt some reflection. Do you have an older male relative, such as a father/grandfather, in spirit who especially liked Christmas? It feels like someone in spirit may be inspiring some additional holiday cheer as well.

All blessings,

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.