Psychics/job

Question
QUESTION: What career will i go into in the next year ? may 11 1984 .

ANSWER: if you have one career in mind and you are sure about it you are welcome to tell me what it is what is your name and I will check if its a succesful choice , since according to your numerology you find it hard to decide one thing and stick to it my advise will be to chose what is good for you and not what maybe will be accepted by the entire universe and friends because when you do what you are good at and what you love its already half success by itself.

QUESTION: sorry my name is Joana , not sure what i want to do.

ANSWER: than my dear if you do not know what you want to do I am not sure I can help you.

QUESTION: ok, thought of something computers maybe programming  .  Would novel writing work out?

Answer
Ok maybe I was not understood well or you did not have time to read my profile here, I am working here giving one question urgent per person for people who needs urgent reply and cant afford buying my services , I am not here for a maybe or what if etc. when you will know what you want to do and know that you have already the skill needed for it or at least some of it, like for example for computer programing you need to have some education in the field and same for novel writing, or at least some experience that made you sure you wish to go for it, than you will write me and I will check if its a good idea, Until than please avoid writing me because I am not going to choose for you what you do in life you are already almost 30 I am sad to hear you still do not know what you wish to do in your life but I cant help you with that unless you want me to preform an entire personal reading about your life checking where you are standing what are your chances and or needs etc and this kind of reading cost money and can be purchased via my private link, I am sure if you would have read my profile you would know all that but now its ok you have all the info you need in this reply. thank you.

Psychics

Inbal