Psychics/Long distance

Question
Hello, My name is Heather and My birth date is July,27,1989. My boyfriend's name is Tan nam, he was born May,18,1992. He lives in Belgium and I, Virginia (usa). We have a child together (Zachary) born May,14,2012. Tan nam still lives in Belgium and has yet to see his son in person.

I was wanting to know if we're possibly meant to be together, and maybe if we'll ever be together in the same place permanently.

Thank you for reading :)

Answer
the way tarot was looking like he is not interested in making the effort to come and stay with you and with your child and the main reason is his family ties and a possibility that he is already sharing his life with another female unless its his mother that apear as a most influencal woman in his life and preventing your togetherness. I suggest it is a good idea to stay contemplate of the idea he is not going to join you and look out for another partner. as for him meeting his son it did not look like it is going to happen soon but of course it is possible that during the long life of either of them they will chose to meet each other but I could not see it happaning right now

Psychics

Inbal