Psychics/Long distance.

Question
Hello, Nancy. I'm Jess, I've been in a bad spot for about 2 years now, and I'm wondering if that situation is going to get better. Also if my 3992 mile long distance relationship is going to play out, or if I should back out now. Thank you, I really appreciate your insight.

Answer
Hi, Jess,

When I look at your energy, it really feels like you need to focus on taking care of yourself and getting into a better spot right now. I'm feeling some heaviness and fatigue around you . . . looks like depression and/or problems with substance use (whether yours or someone else's). Dealing with that takes top priority. It also feels like you have an unfinished education, like you either didn't complete a degree or didn't follow up on another area of study you really wanted to pursue. If you can take even a couple of small action steps in that direction (even looking through a college catalog or website), I think that will begin to turn things around for you. Once you follow your intuition in one area of life, it becomes easier to do so in others.

I'm not feeling a lot of energy around the relationship. The distance is a factor, but it also feels like you were a different person when the relationship began and more changes are under way. The worry over whether the relationship will sink or swim is really draining your energy, and I think you need to be directing that energy toward your own self-healing. Trust your own intuition about your best next step.

All blessings,
Nancy

Psychics

Nancy Crowe