Psychics/Long distance

Question
To start things off, I met a guy online. We've known each other for two months now. He's really great and we have plenty of things in common. We enjoy the same things as well. My question is, is it ok to pursue a relationship with him? His name is Keith Thompson born on November 28, 1971. My full name is Meizelle Anne Corpuz and born on September 10, 1991.

Hoping for an answer to this question.

Answer
this is a nice answer to give I dont get much chances to give it but here goes , it looks like in past lives the two of you were broter and sister to each other so against all logic your emotional bond is very strong and fertile if I am say meaning big chance for mutual parenting, and the tarot felt it can work in fact they were so sweet about you and him that I would suggest one of you at least should consider cut the distance toward the other , he looks almost scared by you as you face him to deal with emotions he might not so ready too, but I say its a yes, go for it and good luck

Psychics

Inbal