Psychics/Long distance relationship

Question
Nancy Crow I have a question about a long distance relationship. I found a guy on a dating website and have been talking to him just about everyday for 8 months. When we started talking he was in the military and only lived an hour away from me. In June he left the military and moved back home in another state before we could get a chance to meet him in person. My feelings are intense for this guy and i feel like he feels that way too so I was wanting to ask if in the future do you think we will meet? Thanks

Answer
Hi, Misty,

When I tune into his energy I feel restlessness and anxiety. It feels like the transition from military to civilian life is more challenging than he anticipated, and he's really having trouble deciding where to go from here with his life. There is some pressure on him, perhaps from family, to take a particular career path and he really isn't sure it's for him. At the same time, another path that would be meaningful to him has not presented itself, and he feels kind of stuck. It feels like the relationship with you has added some stability in the midst of all the change, and it makes him feel good about himself. I think he's a bit afraid that meeting you in person would "break the spell" and he wouldn't have that anymore. So I think he's stalling a bit — maybe you are, too. I think you two are coming to the point where you will either meet and continue the relationship or it will sort of fizzle out on its own. This might be a good time to talk about where you both want to go from here.

All blessings,
Nancy

Psychics

Nancy Crowe